Gosh, I love this!

Browsing ebay while at the part time job -

I love boudoir dolls and this doll faced pillow is so perfect in everyway! Click to see auction. Wouldn't it be so sweet if all of my customers chipped in and bought her for me?



And what a great idea this is for a pretty decoration - decorative cakes made from chenille bedspreads! The seller has a few styles/colors available.


I love altered art and I love mermaids, so I thought this piece was really cool. The seller has a few Mermaid Altered Art pieces listed.


3 comments:

miss vintage love said...

That boudoir doll pillow is absolutely gorgeous, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

If money were no object then the doll pillow would have been yours!

Still find dolls faces a bit freaky I'm afraid Don't you think it's weird to have a dolls head on a pillow? :-)

Anonymous said...

Those chenille cakes are really cute. I hope they cut up damaged ones though, and not good ones.