I love getting mail

Look what came in the mail today!

Bought from GlamoursurfI bought this great set from Glamoursurf - Now, you know how I feel about green (love it!) The set is a very cool fitted dress with a capelet that has a panel down the front and the back. I'm nervous that it may be a little chic for me, but I'm going to give it a try! I think I'll wear a belt over the panels of the capelet to hold them from moving around too much, as long as the belt doesn't look stupid. I could always have the belt hold the back panel in place and leave the front panel hang loose too. Now, what shoes should I wear . . .



I was a big fan of Victoria Magazine and I was sad to see it fold several years ago. But I was happy to hear about it's return, and in the mail today came the new issue! It looks like it's still as good as it used to be, I have to give it a more thorough going-over. This is the Christmas issue so there's alot of Christmas decorating and dining. Plus there is a nice 10 page layout of gowns from the Tasha Tudor Antique Clothing collection, with text by Karen Augusta. The gowns will be auctioned by Whitaker's on November 10th & 11th. You can see a few galleries of some of the other items on their website. And here is a photo from the magazine of two pages of the layout.

2 comments:

Vintage Clothing Queen said...

Very nice find Carol. I love the color and style!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Victoria is back too. I can't wait to get the new issue.