evintage tag - Viva Las Vegas

This week's eVintage Blog Tag - Ready for rockabilly? The rockabilly music and fashion themed weekender event called VIVA LAS VEGAS is coming up soon! Lots of vintage out there to be had in time to wear….what are your thoughts?

FAVORITE ROCKABILLY LOOK PIECE IN YOUR INVENTORY?
Here are a few - a cute Plus sized Day Dress, a Hot Pink Wrap top with full skirt that has attached capri pants underneath, and a Turquoise gingham dress with embroidery -




DO YOU WEAR THE ROCKABILLY LOOK AT ALL?
In the Summer I'm usually in 1950s Day dresses with vintage shoes. I guess it's kind of a subtle Rockabilly look.

CRUCIAL ROCKABILLY VINTAGE ACCESSORY FOR GIRLS?
Kick-Ass shoes!

FOR GUYS?
a Rockabilly Gal

PERSONAL STYLE. SANDY OR RIZZO?
I'm one of the 9 people in the world who doesn't like Grease. But if forced to choose, I'd say in my mind I'd like to be like Rizzo, but I'm probably more Sandy in my little 50s Day Dresses.

AGE OLD QUESTION….ELVIS OR THE BEATLES?
For Rockabilly Elvis, but for all time of course it's the Beatles.


Follow the tag over to Diary of a Mad Vintage Addict


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The plus size dress is very nice. It's so hard to find cute day dresses in bigger sizes.