eVintage Blog Tag - Tropical Tease!

Its Blog Tag Wednesday at the eVintage Society!. Summer is the perfect time to take a holiday to a tropical locale! Meanwhile, wearing Hawaiian and exotic prints in vintage can tide you over til you can afford that plane ticket. Let’s get tropical!


1) Show us your favorite Hawaiian or tropical print in your inventory!
To the left here, I have a Green, Pink and Yellow Tropical Dress - that I tried to keep for myself. But it was just a little too big and too long on short 5'2" me. So it's available for sale at the website. It's not a basic straight maxi, it does have a little shape to is and the sleeves are wide on the ends.

2)Favorite era for Hawaiian? 40’s exotic gowns, 50s bombshell sarongs, 60s printed shifts or 70’s Hawaiian halter maxis?
I love the 1940s and 1950s for Hawaiian clothing.


3)Favorite exotic destination if money were no object?
To be honest, I have no desire to travel anywhere exotic. I'm a hermit. I don't travel well, I try to avoid crowds. I like to stick to familiarity.

4)Favorite exotic destination on a real-world budget?
I love Exotic Strathmere NJ! For me, there's no place that I'd rather be.

5)Best vacation ever?
Every Summer, for the past 26 years in Strathmere.


Check out the eVintage Blog Tag every Wednesday.
Follow the links to read the posts from all of the participating blogs. I was tagged by Vintage Joy and now I'm tagging Diary of a Mad Vintage Addict

No comments: