Beach, Hershey, Mine!



I love warm October weather! Today was another beautiful day, after a few cold ones. We took Boris and Harlow over to the beach again for a walk and swim.
Fun was had by all doggies! Harlow had a vet appointment in the morning, getting her last puppy shots. 33 pounds people.




My Dad set up to sell at the Hershey car show on Wednesday and Thursday. Here are two shots of his spot. He had beautiful weather for the show, and he had a good time. He said there were several sellers with clothing, but he didn't know if it was repro or real vintage.




Today I got a few boxes of clothing from a gal who contacted me through the website. Nice tops, dresses and lingerie, from the late 1950s, 60s and some 70s. Did I keep anything for myself? Uh-huh - some pretty sweaters, the first has embroidered red birdies on it. I'm not positive that I'm keeping it because it's kind of cutsie for my own wardrobe. But I really like it. Because it's cutsey!



Plus I also got a black cotton eyelet dress, a screen print shift dress for next Summer and a black slip with blue details in the lace.








This also came in the mail today. Not vintage of course. It came from Forever21. I'm not really a fan of the shoulders on this top, but I bought it because of the very pretty vintage-like kimono print. Reminds me of 1920s kimonos. Forever21 is known for copying designers, so I guess they copy vintage too.
I'll probably wear it with a little lace shrug to cover my shoulders. It's very pretty, two layers of chiffon.

2 comments:

muffin said...

does your dad happen to have anything packard related?

Dandelion Vintage said...

Hi Muffin,
No, he deals mainly in early Ford stuff.