Some cute etsy purchases for me!

I know that I can't be the only one who ends up buying little stuff for herself when she is suppose to be Christmas shopping for others. Although I don't know how I ended up searching 'mermaid' on etsy, because no one I know would want anything mermaid for Christmas except for me!
Here are some cute little inexpensive goodies that I found and bought on etsy recently -

A small mermaid print zippered pouch from ArtByJess . I'll use this to keep my 'dope' in (by dope I mean aspirin, mints, feminine items, lozenges etc) I'll just keep everything little in it, and switch it from bag to bag with my wallet. Keeps everything together. It's much cuter than the bag I was using before which I think was some free Avon giveaway.



A vintage hummingbird pin from Reprise - to keep me company until my hummingbirds return to the woods next Spring.



Bulldog! Cute vintage pin from VintageTreasures4You



And a sweet Vintage Lovebirds necklace from purplemidnight - yeah, I'm not sure where that romantic notion came from. Just remember it was lovebirds that started all the trouble in The Birds.

No comments: