Vintage photos and random thoughts

Here are some great photos that came from the estate of Florence K. I didn't get many clothing items from her house, but I got some great photos. She's one of the gals in my website logo and she's over there in the logo for this blog too.

These photos are from the Teens. I love the gal in the beret with the big bow on her blouse, probably a very bohemian look for that time.
The 2nd gal looks like a tough smart-ass, maybe better suited to the 1950s.

If the hair of the 3rd lady had been down, she would look like she could have stepped out of a Waterhouse painting



Some random thoughts,

*What's with all the media coverage on the death of John Travolta's son? It is very sad, yes, but is it that big of a story? I think it's really being overdone in the media. Plus, show some respect for the family, geez.

*Queen's 'We Will Rock You' + WalMart = Sign of the approaching Apocalypse

* The new Doctor Who - I don't know what to say. I'm unqualified to judge really, because I only started watching it with Eccleston and Tennant anyway. The new guy isn't much to look at, but neither was 9 in the beginning until his personality made him seem more attractive. I like a big nose though, that's probably what won me over with him.

* Sirius Black gets married for the 4th time. Gary, are you a Hopeless romantic?

No comments: